Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Emotional Relief

Sort of..


Every ounce of my soul cringes at the sight of her and burns a thousand flames at the sight of her with you. My teeth chatter and my skin crawls with the heart-aching way your eyes wander, the thought of she and you when im not there. The thoughts of her mind wrenching voice whispering false secrets into your delicate ear. The way my nerve system seems to bend and shriek knowing you don't belong to I. I, a man left with nothing else but the countdown till the day my heart finally stops. That countdown so far from today, yet just around the corner in my mind. How I long to break her, and pull her limb from limb, only hoping the end of her will put an end to this. This crazed downfall of spontaneous emotion, some may call love. Love for a girl whom lacks in showing it back. Lacks the tender way a heart pulses for another. The warm needing-ness of your affection drives this man mad, mad to the point of quickened elderly delusions. 


Im not sure if im done with this or not. 

1 comment: